Biological Sciences - Edwards-Yeckel Fellowship for Learning and Communicating Science Fellowship
Awarded to two students each year who demonstrate and express an interest in science communication and/or teaching. Provides one quarter worth of tuition and health insurance. Both entering and continuing M.S. students are eligible
- One quarter worth of tuition.
- Academic Year, Graduate Student
- Supplemental Questions
- In what ways are you planning on teaching or communicating science to the public during the next stages of your career?
- What previous experience do you have in science communication, writing, or teaching?
- Describe your proposed Master’s thesis research to a recent high school graduate. You may do this by writing a short essay (<500 words) or by creating a video/audio file (<2 minutes long).