- $1,000 per quarter
- Supplemental Questions
TRELS - Statement of Interest
Explain how your participation in the TRELS program will help you achieve your career and educational goals.
TRELS - Statement about obstacles
Explain what obstacles you have faced that have limited your ability to do research, participate in artistic endeavors, or do community service projects. How will the TRELS program help to alleviate these obstacles?
- TRELS - Project. Please describe the project you would like to conduct.
- TRELS - Independence. This Scholarship is meant to support your independent project, which should be supervised and mentored by a faculty member, but which should be your own work and responsibility, rather than something that mostly “belongs” to someone else in your research group. Please explain how your project reflects your independent work.
- TRELS - Deliverable. TRELS requires students to present a summary of their project (a paper, project display, presentation, etc.) by the end of the year during which they receive their scholarship. What will the outcome of your project be, and how will you present it by the deadline?
TRELS - Faculty Support UPDATED 10/31/18Please enter the name and email of your faculty mentor ASAP. This person should be the faculty member you plan to do this experiential learning project with (e.g. research, guided artistic/creative projects, and/or public service opportunities). Graduate Students, postdocs, and lab managers are not eligible. Once this information is entered and saved, our office will send an auto-email to your professor requesting their support. Please speak to your supporting professor for authorization before you begin your application. Read the application instructions very carefully and follow-up with your professor to confirm their receipt of the auto-emails. Applications without a statement of support will not be reviewed. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the statement of support is submitted by the application deadline.
Note that there is NO LETTER of recommendation required, just a request for the faculty to agree to statements of support for this project.
TRELS - Project Type.What kind of project are you proposing?
TRELS - Project Type (other).If 'other', please specify here.
Project AreaWhat field(s) is/are your project in? (Select all that apply)
- A. General field(s) of your research project
- B. Sub-field(s) of your research project
- Academic Year Research Scholarship Requirements (in order to be eligible, all of the following must be checked):
- Clarification of responses
- Show 6 more