BUMMP End Of Year Scholarship - Undergraduate Student
The BUMMP end-of-year scholarships are intended to support low-income, first-generation college students, and students from groups underrepresented in graduate education. One undergraduate and one master’s student will be selected for this award based on their academic achievements, their involvement in research, and their demonstrated commitment to enhancing diversity and inclusion within the UCSD community.
- Must self-declare at least one of the following:
URM, LGBTQ+ and/or disability status as defined by the NIH
First-generation college status
- Must be within a STEM field, preferably related to biology.
- Must be a BUMMP mentee
- Currently working toward an Undergraduate Degree.
- Any citizenship status
- Application will open: Monday, February 27, 2023
- Application will be due: Sunday, April 2, 2023
Extensions or exceptions to the application deadlines will not be granted under any circumstances. Applicants are encouraged to plan accordingly.
For more information about the BUMMP program, please visit bummpucsd.org
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reach out to BUMMP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Year
- Supplemental Questions
- Please indicate if you identify as the following: Select all that apply
- BUMMP - Personal Statement
- Explain what obstacles you have faced that have limited your ability to do research, participate in creative endeavors, or do community service projects. How will the BUMMP program help to alleviate these obstacles?
- BUMMP - Leadership Statement
- BUMMP - Statement of Principles